Batik Painting - for youth & adults
Hosted by Vabrika Arts
Batik is a Javanese traditional method of creating design and patterns onto fabric using wax-resist dyeing technique. This introductory workshop will guide you on using tools such as tjanting, hot wax and painting with colour dyes.
Participants will take home their very own batik painting with white cardboard frames.
No prior experience is needed for this workshop. All materials will be provided.
Due to the use of hot liquid wax during the process, this workshop is only suitable for participants age 11 years and above.
Workshop Sessions available on :
Sun, 19 June, 11am - 1pm (event is over)
Sun, 19 June, 2pm - 4pm (event is over)
Sat, 9 July, 11am - 1pm
Sat, 9 July, 2pm - 4pm
Sun, 10 July, 11am - 1pm
Sun, 10 July, 2pm - 4pm
Sat, 16 July, 11am - 1pm
Sat, 16 july, 2pm - 4pm
Sun, 17 July, 11am - 1pm
Sun, 17 July, 2pm - 4pm
(please check tickets for availability)
Email your enquiries to us at email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
- Please present Peatix confirmation page during registration.
- Tickets are transferable to another person with at least 24 hour notice through email/message before the scheduled class.
- Workshop requires 7 pax minimum to start a class.
- In the event we do not meet the minimum pax requirement, you will be notified of cancellation of class and a full refund will be given.
- Terms and conditions are subjected to change without notice at any time in our sole discretion.
This workshop is inconjuction with The Wormhole Show http://www.bit.ly/thewormholeshow
[ Sun ] - [ Sun ]
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM SGT
- Liang Court
Sat 9 July, 11am-1pm $73.00 Sat 9 July, 2-4pm $73.00 Sun 10 July, 11am-1pm $73.00 Sun 10 July, 2-4pm $73.00 Sat 16 July, 11am-1pm $73.00 Sat 16 July, 2-4pm $73.00 Sun 17 July, 11am-1pm $73.00 Sun 17 July, 2-4pm $73.00
On sale until Jul 13, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- 177 River Valley Road, Singapore 179030 Singapore
VABRIKA ARTS Workshops14 Followers